ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Sun Sep 9 2018
For the North Atlantic…Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Florence, located over the central Atlantic Ocean, on Tropical
Storm Helene, located just southeast of the Cabo Verde Islands, and
on Tropical Storm Isaac, located over the eastern Atlantic.
- A weak area of low pressure located near Bermuda is producing
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Significant development of
this system is not expected due to strong upper-level winds. This
system is expected to move little during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours…low…10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days…low…10 percent.
- A non-tropical area of low pressure is forecast to form in the
northeastern Atlantic Ocean several hundred miles west-southwest of
the Azores in a few days. Some slow tropical or subtropical
development is possible by the middle of the week while the low
* Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days…low…30 percent.